Did you know I started my fashion line thinking that I could do it all myself?
Yep. I thought I could do customer service, marketing, production, design, shipping etc. all by myself.
I never envisioned having 15 team members BUT it became so necessary in order to scale a physical product-based business.
In fact, the first few hires were key to enabling us to grow.
On this week's episode, I'm talking all about HR! Yes, that's Human Resources.
This is a topic you fully may not be thinking about now, but no matter what the size of business you have NOW, you will need to hire a team to grow, eventually.
Have a listen to episode 19 from season 2 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- Why you need Employees to help grow your business
- How to look at key functions in your business to determine who to hire first
- Why you need to stop doing ALL the things yourself
- How to let go of tasks
- Why reinvesting profits into hiring employees makes sense!
- How to ask for Help in your Business (Options for hiring - Brave and Boss: The Podcast)
- What I learned from running my business in 2017 (Lots of HR stuff!)
- The 5 Tasks you Need to Outsource First (episode on iTunes!)
- 5 Common Entrepreneur Stresses (managing cash flow for hiring)