Welcome to the eCommerce Maven podcast where we provide actionable tips and strategies for eCommerce businesses. In this episode, we will be discussing 5 ways to Use Chat GPT in your eCommerce Business.
All About ChatGPT and How it Can Streamline Your eCommerce Business
- What is AI and how does it work
- Why the eCommerce industry has been going crazy for ChatGPT
- Can it replace employees?
- How ChatGPT can help you combat the current competitive labor market
- Using a high-level chatbot helpdesk system to customize the automated responses
- From general customer service inquiries to sizing help, AI technology could eliminate the need for customer service employees or drastically lower your employee numbers/cost
- What AI technology is being introduced on existing helpdesk platforms
ChatGPT and HR
- Using ChatGPT to write anything from job descriptions to interview questions
- Refining existing content to reflect or update your brand’s voice and tone
- Saving on legal fees by running your contracts through ChatGPT before sending off to your legal team for final review
- Refining team emails for language and tone
- Using AI to write product descriptions
- Generating SEO meta descriptions and titles
- Generating alternative phrasing
- How this tool has cut my work in half with email marketing
- Using ChatGPT to create the framework for: campaigns and newsletters
- Generating tone and language specific to your targets
- Social media caption writing and how my ChatGPT generated posts performed vs posts I wrote mysel
- UGC briefs done for you
- Providing strong frameworks for your website and/or blog posts
That’s it for this episode of the eCommerce Maven podcast! We hope these 5 ways to use ChatGPT in your eCommerce business have inspired you to look into the tool to help streamline your workflow. Remember, AI is an incredible tool to fast-track your work, but it’s still important to ensure everything you’re putting out is up to your standards. So, ask the right questions, and always review all content for mistakes, repetition, false information, etc.
Got any questions about what we covered in this episode? DM me on Instagram at @kristisoomer or tag me in a story and I'll get back to you with suggestions!
Tune in next time for more tips and strategies to grow your eCommerce business and make sure you’re following the eCommerce Maven Podcast on your favourite podcast platform.
Don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE eCommerce mavens just like you.
Let’s stay in touch
- Connect with me on Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Learn more about my story on my website.
- What's holding YOU back from $25k months in your online store? Take my FREE quiz and find out.
- Take my online courses and let’s grow your impact and income.
- Join our FREE Facebook group for eCommerce store owners.
- Get on my bi-weekly newsletter for updates, new events and workshops