What’s your goal-setting and planning strategy for your biz? For many entrepreneurs, a new year means setting new annual goals. But if 2020 showed us anything, it’s that setting goals for the year ahead may not be the best method. Internal and external circumstances may change and setting vague goals isn’t beneficial for your business.
After reading Traction by Gino Wickman, I switched over my fashion business to the Entrepreneur’s Operating System, or EOS. Since then, we’ve broken down our goals and processes into manageable chunks and put systems in place to increase transparency for all team members.
On this week’s episode, I’m sharing all about my secret for business planning and the tools I use to set my team and business up for success.
Planning for the new year shouldn’t be stressful. So, if you’re feeling overwhelmed about 2021 planning, this episode is for you.
Have a listen to episode 11 from season 4 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- What is EOS and how can it help align your business?
- Key drivers for revenue and profitability
- Cost-cutting strategies for your business
- How to track your progress towards your goals
- Revenue & Traffic Forecasting Tool
- MiGoals Agenda + Planner
- B+B Episode: How to Create a Strategic Plan (with tips on forecasting cash flow)
- What's holding YOU back from $25k months in your online store? Take my FREE quiz and find out.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Join our FREE Facebook group for eCommerce store owners