“A lot of us are sitting there doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results. And the only way we can stop that cycle is by being real with what's actually happened. That takes data, reflection, and time.” - Kristi Soomer
Welcome to Brave and Boss with Kristi Soomer. In this episode, I show you how to do a year end review so that you can figure out what’s working, what’s working and how to make 2022 your best year yet!
[00:01] What Are You Aiming for This 2022?
- Happy New Year!
- If you have ideas, suggestions, or requests for guests for the podcast reach me at email@example.com or Instagram
03:02] How To Do A Yearly Review
- You can’t move forward if you don’t know what you were doing
- Step 1: Data and Metrics
- Tools for analytics
- Google Analytics
- Important Data:
- Year over year revenue
- Year over year traffic
- Year over year conversion rate
- Year over year orders
- Year over year average order value
- Year over year repeat and new customers
- What are your green metrics?
- Did I want it that way? If not, why is that the next step?
- Identify any emerging channels
- What worked last year
- Assess what your data means
- What didn’t work?
- What are tasks that you can outsource?
- Goals for this year
- Tools for analytics
[16:40] Closing Up!
- Progress starts with honesty and transparency
- Analyze your data on any scale you can
- Don’t forget to screenshot you listening to this episode and tag me on Instagram
“Everybody wants to get into their New Year's resolutions. intentions, goals and get moving. But it's really difficult to move forward in a way that makes sense if you don't have a sense of what was working last year and what wasn't working.” - Kristi Soomer
Don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
- Connect with me on Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Learn more about my story on my website.
- What's holding YOU back from $25k months in your online store? Take my FREE quiz and find out.
- Take my online courses and let’s grow your impact and income.
- Join our FREE Facebook group for eCommerce store owners.
Leave a comment