Home The eCommerce Maven Podcast: Show Notes You need more Website Traffic (and how to get it)
Getting traffic to your website is essentially getting visitors to your website with the potential of converting to paying customer. Is your strategy getting you enough traffic, and are they converting? In this episode, we will talk about how we could improve your website traffic, understand your metrics and realign your strategy according to your goals. Let’s get started.
[00:01] Is Your Website Traffic Doing You Any Good?
- Understanding your key metrics
- Recommended tools to track traffic
- How to improve your convesion rate
- The secret to driving more traffic
- The three metrics that are driving revenue for your business
- Measuring your channel’s success
- Testing is key!
[24:50] Closing Segment
- Reflect what the priority channel for your business is
“We can't lean on ourselves to do everything. We have to learn how to delegate and and build a team.” - Krisiti Soomer
Don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
- Connect with me on Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Learn more about my story on my website.
- What's holding YOU back from $25k months in your online store? Take my FREE quiz and find out.
- Take my online courses and let’s grow your impact and income.
- Join our FREE Facebook group for eCommerce store owners.
Leave a comment