With the rise of social media, influencer marketing comes as a big player in how you could reach your target market and promote your product. Gone are the days when influencers are limited only to celebrities and a few dedicated bloggers.
It may sound simple but it takes a lot of research, planning, and restrategizing to use influencer marketing for your business. In today’s episode, we will deep-dive on what influencer marketing is, how it could help your business and the practical tips on how you could create a strategy.
[00:01] Opening Segment
- Update: I’ve switched from Mailchimp to Flodesk
[03:36] Develop the right strategy for your business
- Social Media Influencer defined
- The influencer marketing strategy that works
- Determining your ideal customers
- Establishing the best influencer marketing partnership
- How you could save money, time and effort through proper research
- Why It’s not always about the size of followers
- Build a strategy that aligns with your goals
Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/braveandboss
Opt-in to my email list: https://view.flodesk.com/pages/6203fc92e0eda1a0d870a1e1
Don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
- Connect with me on Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Learn more about my story on my website.
- What's holding YOU back from $25k months in your online store? Take my FREE quiz and find out.
- Take my online courses and let’s grow your impact and income.
- Join our FREE Facebook group for eCommerce store owners.
Leave a comment