Are you a business owner who had a rocky Q1 2021? Well, you’re not alone. In this episode, I will be vulnerable to share with you the struggles I’ve encountered at the start of 2021 and how I’m managing them. I will then discuss a simple yet helpful activity that might also get you over the hump. Here’s a clue: You’ll have to draw a plus sign first.
Aside from that activity, I will break down a couple of steps you can take now to reevaluate your goals and a few pieces of advice you need to remember in running a business. Again, you are not alone in this struggle. Rocky quarters are normal, so is the feeling of being uncomfortable always. We just have to embrace all of them and hold on to why we started what we’re doing in the first place.
Listen to the episode!
[00:01 - 03:13] Opening Segment
- I talk about the topic for this episode
5X your email marketing revenue!
- Link below
[03:14 - 08:00] Reevaluate Your Goals
- How I handled losing almost half of my staff at the start of the year
What I realized in going through my recent challenges
- The importance of loving what you do
- Be comfortable with being uncomfortable
[08:01 - 14:07] What Worked and What Did Not
- What I will continue to do and not do anymore
- How to move forward in your business by just drawing a plus (+) sign
- This is what you’re missing out by not looking at your analytics
[14:08 - 17:41] Closing Segment
- Pay attention to the trends and don’t be discouraged!
- Connect with me! Links below
- Final words
“Use this as a time to reevaluate what you’re doing and why.” - Kristi Soomer
“You have to get comfortable being uncomfortable. That's just part of any business.” - Kristi Soomer
- 5X YOUR EMAIL MARKETING REVENUE with this FREE training!
Don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
- Connect with me on Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Learn more about my story on my website.
- What's holding YOU back from $25k months in your online store? Take my FREE quiz and find out.
- Take my online courses and let’s grow your impact and income.
- Join our FREE Facebook group for eCommerce store owners.