This podcast episode is sponsored by Tailwind. Pinterest scheduling with Tailwind helps you grow your business with more traffic, so you can spend time doing what you love!
When you’re running a small business, you have to be ready to take on roles that might not necessarily be in your job description. This past November, I had to take over our social media channels and manage the day-to-day content preparation and scheduling. So, what did I learn in this process and how can my experience help other entrepreneurs?
In a span of thirty days, I learned a lot about social media management and what worked (and didn’t work) for my sustainable fashion brand. With all the algorithm changes that Facebook and Instagram have implemented in the recent years, there were some parts of our social media strategy that simply weren’t working anymore. But I also saw interesting results from Instagram stories, educational content, and working with influencers that showed an opportunity to boost engagement in the future.
On this week’s episode, I’m sharing the tips and tricks I learned in my time managing our social media platforms. I’ll walk you through the best-performing posts, how to measure the success of your social media channels, and ultimately, how to develop a cohesive social media strategy.
Whether you’re a solopreneur or have someone dedicated to social media, this episode is for you. As social media channels continue to develop and change their algorithms, I hope that my learnings can help you adapt to these changes.
Have a listen to episode 7 from season 4 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- How to determine your online audience and adapt your content
- Why user-generated content is important (and how to encourage your customers to share pictures)
- How to boost engagement through Instagram stories
- This podcast episode is sponsored by Tailwind. Pinterest scheduling with Tailwind helps you grow your business with more traffic, so you can spend time doing what you love! Get a FREE trial and $30 credit when you subscribe to Tailwind here.
- What's holding YOU back from $25k months in your online store? Take my FREE quiz and find out.
- Follow me on Instagram
- Join our FREE Facebook group for eCommerce store owners