This podcast episode is sponsored by TRESTA. For more details and a special offer, scroll down to the show notes.
What do you do with the products that don’t meet your quality standards? If you have products that are taking up space and you’re not entirely sure if you should throw them out, fix them, mark them down or give them away, you may want to consider running a sample sale.
But how exactly do you plan and execute a sample sale? There are lots of factors that go into this process including building up inventory, setting discounts, and planning a marketing strategy.
On this week’s episode, I’m sharing the steps you should take to run a successful sample sale from beginning to end.
So if you have perfectly imperfect products sitting in your workspace right now, or you want to plan a sample sale in the future, this episode is for you. Grab your pen and paper, and let’s get planning.
Have a listen to episode 27 from season 3 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- What is a sample sale and when should you consider running one?
- How to set quality standards for your products
- What discounts should you offer during a sample sale?
- How can you promote the sale to new and existing customers?
- This podcast episodes was sponsored by TRESTA. TRESTA is an app for iPhone and Android that lets you do unlimited business calling and texting from anywhere. Get a FREE 30-day trial at www.tresta.com/boss
- Get my FREEBIE 5 Ways to 5X your email marketing + Sign-up to be notified for my upcoming email marketing course
- Follow me on Instagram @kristisoomer and @braveandboss