This podcast episode is sponsored by TRESTA. For more details and a special offer, scroll down to the show notes.
I have always loved writing but when I started Marie Forleo’s B-School in 2013, it was hard to see how blogging could effectively fit into a marketing strategy for product-based business. But now, blogging is something I’m very passionate about and when done properly, it can be very impactful for your brand.
Blogging has many benefits: from building up your search engine optimization (SEO) to developing relevant content to provide additional value for your customers. Plus, blogging gives you a great way to repurpose content for all your different marketing channels.
On this week’s episode, I’m sharing all the reasons you may want to consider adding blogging as a key pillar in your content plan and the steps you can take to get started.
So if you already have a blog and are unsure about what kind of content to write about or you want to start one, this episode has actionable items to help you out!
Have a listen to episode 28 from season 3 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- How can blogging build your SEO?
- How to find topics to blog about
- How to repurpose your blog post for other marketing channels
- Should you be posting videos/podcasts on your blog?
- This podcast episode was sponsored by TRESTA. TRESTA is an app for iPhone and Android that lets you do unlimited business calling and texting from anywhere. Get a FREE 30-day trial at www.tresta.com/boss
- Get my FREEBIE 5 Ways to 5X your email marketing + Sign-up to be notified for my upcoming email marketing course
- Websites I use for stock photos: Unsplash and Inspired Stock Shop
- Follow me on Instagram @kristisoomer and @braveandboss