November is typically a time of year when many entrepreneurs feel overwhelmed. With Black Friday and holiday shopping, there’s plenty of opportunity to boost your sales, but also a ton of work that needs to go into preparing and executing your holiday strategy.
If you’re one of these entrepreneurs, I’ve got your back. Holiday planning doesn’t have to be as stressful as you think. As long as you set up the proper infrastructure to drive and handle traffic to your website, and show your customers that your products are giftable, you have the basis for a strong holiday season.
On this week’s episode, I’m sharing 4 steps to successful holiday planning, from setting your financial goals to making your eCommerce store feel festive.
This year especially, more consumers are looking to support small, purpose-driven businesses. So, let’s work together to make sure you can reach these customers and provide them with the value they’re looking for.
Have a listen to episode 3 from season 4 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- How to set financial goals for the holiday season
- How to map out your marketing strategy
- Different ways to holiday-ify your website (without overloading with red and green)
- What's holding YOU back from $25k months in your online store? Take my FREE quiz and find out.
- Get a Shopify store with a 90-day FREE trial
- Want to rock Black Friday this year? Check out my 2.5 hour workshop on how to plan your best BFCM yet.
- Follow me on Instagram
- Join our FREE Facebook group for eCommerce store owners
Leave a comment