This podcast episode is sponsored by Tailwind. Pinterest scheduling with Tailwind helps you grow your business with more traffic, so you can spend time doing what you love!
Give yourselves a pat on the back for making it through one of the craziest years, especially for entrepreneurs. As this tumultuous year comes to an end, I thought it was fitting to wrap up on a fun topic: podcasts.
Outside of hosting Brave + Boss, I’m also a huge fan of listening to podcasts. I think it’s safe to say that throughout 2020, my podcast intake has also gone up. Starting at the beginning of the first lockdown in March and still to this day, I would go for (socially-distanced) walks with my dog Harlow to get some fresh air and take a break from the WFH life. On these walks, I tune in to all sorts of podcasts and after almost a year of quarantine walks, I’ve found the perfect roster of business, mindset, and just-for-fun podcasts.
On this week’s episode, I’m sharing ten podcasts on my must-subscribe list. If you’re looking to level up your marketing skills, strengthen your mindset, or just have something entertaining to listen to, this episode is for you.
Plus, if you have any recommendations, I’d love to hear them. Send me a message on Instagram @kristisoomer and tell me all about your favourite podcasts.
Have a listen to episode 9 from season 4 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- My favourite podcasts for marketing, mindset, and entertainment
- How to stay updated with Facebook marketing strategies
- How to challenge your money mindset
- Podcasts to challenge your brain outside of business
- This podcast episode is sponsored by Tailwind. Pinterest scheduling with Tailwind helps you grow your business with more traffic, so you can spend time doing what you love! Get a FREE trial and $30 credit when you subscribe to Tailwind here.
- What's holding YOU back from $25k months in your online store? Take my FREE quiz and find out.
- Follow me on Instagram!
- Join our FREE Facebook group for eCommerce store owners