Being an entrepreneur means having to deal with fear and anxiety. We’re all just trying to figure things out on-the-go, and fear can come up (quite often!) and try to stop us from accomplishing our tasks. This fear can mask itself as procrastination or a lack of focus in your work, and it can really harm your business if you don’t acknowledge it.
Luckily, you are not alone. There’s ways that you can develop a growth mindset by taking that fear and turning it into a learning opportunity. By identifying your fears and creating an action plan, you can take control and reach your goals.
On this week’s episode, I’m sharing the different steps that you can take to turn your fear into action.
Trust me, I have had my fair share of anxiety and fear from taking on new business challenges (and I still do!). But with the right mindset and with the right support network, you can conquer your fears.
Have a listen to episode 30 from season 2 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- How can you reframe your fears into a positive?
- How can you develop a growth mindset?
- What is the 10-10-1 plan, and how can you use it to motivate yourself?
- How can you work backwards from your goals to create action steps?
- What tools can you use to get organized?
- How can you build a network of cheerleaders?
- Tony Robbins: Change Your Story
- Rachel Hollis: Goal-Setting Printables
- Rachel Hollis' "You Need a Roadmap"