In the past month, this pandemic has changed a lot, from having to work at home to closing non-essential businesses to whatever regulations have been put in place wherever you are. I think it’s safe to say that nobody was prepared for this situation, and it’s definitely had an impact for business owners. So what can we do to stay on top of the situation?
One of the key things that you can do is dive into your product offering and really see what adjustments you can make to help your customers and your business. Maybe you’ve noticed that your best-selling products aren’t as relevant for customers at the moment, so what products should you be promoting instead? Or you can take it another step further and see what products you can start making to help your customers while they’re stuck at home.
On this week’s episode, I’m sharing how you can pivot your product offering to provide value for your customers and protect your business during this pandemic.
Right now, one of the most important things you can do as a business is to think about your community, what they need, and how your capabilities can help provide that for them. This episode has a ton of actionable steps so get out your pen and paper, and let’s get brainstorming!
Have a listen to episode 16 from season 3 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- How to use analytics to see what’s really going on in your business
- What is the 80/20 rule and how can it help you identify top products?
- How to create products that are relevant to your customers during this pandemic
- Virtual products - what are they and why they may be your next step
- This episode is sponsored by noissue. noissue makes customized, sustainable packaging for small brands. Go to www.noissue.ca and use code BRAVEBOSS for 10% off your order.
- Apply for my pay-what-you-can 30-day mastermind/group coaching
- Get my FREEBIE 5 Ways to 5X your email marketing + Sign-up to be notified for my upcoming email marketing course
- Follow me on Instagram @kristisoomer and @braveandboss