After running my sustainable fashion company for seven years, I feel so lucky to have amazing, loyal customers that advocate for my brand. When you find a way to resonate with your customers, they will actually do marketing for you. As much as you invest in paid advertising, one of the most effective ways to grow your audience is by having these individuals who absolutely love your brand and rave about your products.
So how can you build this genuine relationship and increase your percentage of repeat customers? There are ways you can adjust your products, customer service, and social media interactions to build this network of people that will advocate for your brand and continuously support you.
On this week’s episode, I’m sharing actionable steps you can take to connect with your customers and get them to do marketing for you. I’ll also show you how to look for clues in your eCommerce data to find opportunities to build loyal customers.
Above all, keep consistent with treating your customers like gold and be confident in your product or service. If you follow these steps and find what resonates with your audience, I hope you can grow your loyal customer base too.
Have a listen to episode 12 from season 3 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- Small changes you can make to improve the quality of your product/service
- How can you over deliver on customer service on a budget
- Simple but effective ways to reward good customers
- How to look at your data to find opportunities for improvement
- Different referral programs you can implement
- This episode is sponsored by TRESTA. Business communication simplified. You can get your free 30-day trial and get a second business line for your phone through their app. It's easy. More info at www.tresta.com/boss
- My fav customer engagement tool, Gorgias
- Get my FREEBIE 5 Ways to 5X your email marketing + Sign-up to be notified for my upcoming email marketing course
- Follow me on instagram @kristisoomer and @braveandboss
Leave a comment