Like many of you, my past few weeks have revolved around managing the Covid-19 situation. As we self-isolate, it’s so important for our own health and well-being to continue to find connections with other people. For business owners, this not only means connecting with your friends but also with other entrepreneurs who can relate to your own experiences.
When you’re in situations where you feel like you have no control, it’s easy to withdraw and go into hiding. But this is a great time to collaborate with other small businesses and support one another’s brands. You are not alone, so don’t be afraid to ask for help.
On this week’s episode, I’m sharing the different ways you can build a community with your customers, and how you can collaborate with brands to support one another.
I hope this information helps you find strategies to manage your own mental health, as well as the health of your business. Don’t forget that we’re all in this together, so support your fellow entrepreneurs and we will get through this.
Have a listen to episode 13 from season 3 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- How to find the online entrepreneur community that’s right for you
- Why you should collaborate with other businesses
- How to build a community for your customers that is relevant for their wants and needs
- Join our FREE Facebook group for entrepreneurs
- Get my FREEBIE 5 Ways to 5X your email marketing + Sign-up to be notified for my upcoming email marketing course
- Follow me on Instagram @kristisoomer and @braveandboss