Have you ever felt totally stuck with your business? Me too.
At every level in your business, something new - a challenge, opportunity, or a situation will pop-up. And, you might not know how to deal with that, and that's TOTALLY normal.
But who can you go to for help? When do you ask for help? And how?
On this week's episode, I'm tackling the awkward topic of asking for help in your business.
Have a listen to the episode on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you.
What's your go-to resource for help with your business?
Join me on Instagram and share yours.
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- Asking for help is not a show of weakness it is a sign of strength.
- You're not going to know everything, it's not possible!
- Build a network of resources to go to when you're unsure or need guidance.
- Why finding a mentor is critical to your development as a leader
- Different options for coaching - group, one on one and virtual
- Several people you'd never think to ask for advice!
- Mentorship - Forum for Women Entrepreneurs
- Marie Forleo's B-School
- Rachel Hollis Group Coaching
- eCommerce Fuel Forum
- Shopify Entrepreneurs Group on Facebook
- Clarity Fm Business Coaching
- UpWork - Freelancer database