For myself and many entrepreneurs that I’ve coached, getting to six figures is the magical mark. It feels incredible when you finally reach that level, but getting there requires investing time, resources, and hard work.
While talking to my friends and other founders who have six, seven, or eight-figure Shopify stores, I found tons of similarities in the habits we adopted to get to this next level in our businesses. From product development and branding to budgeting, there’s a lot of steps to work through - but it is possible.
On this week’s episode, I’m sharing the nine essential habits for founders looking to break into the $100,000 annual revenue stage.
So get out a pen and paper and follow along. If you’re listening and find some new habits that you’ve yet to adopt, that’s great! Channel a growth mindset and take proper action to get to where you want to be.
Have a listen to episode 30 from season 3 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- How can you set ambitious but achievable goals?
- How to set a budget for your business
- Why are paid ads essential?
- How to create a product development roadmap
- DIY Digital Marketing Plan Template
- Get my FREEBIE 5 Ways to 5X your email marketing + Sign-up to be notified for my upcoming email marketing course
- Follow me on Instagram @kristisoomer and @braveandboss