You’ve probably heard of coaches, mentors, and consultants but what are the differences and which one do you need to help your business grow? Choosing who to work with comes down to three main factors: your financial capability, where you are in your business, and your operational capacity to support these people.
As a former management consultant and current entrepreneur (+ business coach), I’ve worked with many different founders to help scale their businesses. Ultimately, your goals will determine who you should be working with. For example, if you’re facing challenges with a specific pain point, like your supply chain, you may need help from a specialized consultant. But if you’re feeling like you’re overloaded with your daily tasks, it may be time to hire a full-time employee.
On this week’s episode, I’m sharing everything you need to know about the different types of people you can hire or work with to grow your business.
So, if you’re looking to get external support or if you’re considering hiring an employee, this episode is for you. Start thinking about where you need help with in your business to help you get to where you want to be.
Have a listen to episode 32 from season 3 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- How much should you be paying coaches and consultants?
- When is the right time to hire employees or work with a freelancer?
- How can you find a mentor that is the right fit for your goals?
- Get my FREEBIE 5 Ways to 5X your email marketing + Sign-up to be notified for my upcoming email marketing course
- Join our Facebook group for founders
- Follow me on Instagram @kristisoomer and @braveandboss
Leave a comment