Can you believe how fast the year has flown by? With everything that’s happened in 2020, it’s hard to believe that the year is coming to an end. That means, it’s the perfect time to plan for 2021 and get your goals lined up for the new year.
First of all, give yourself a huge round of applause for getting through Black Friday & Cyber Monday. For most businesses, this is the busiest time of the year and it takes a lot of drive and willpower to come out strong. Now, it’s time to work on carrying this momentum into the new year.
On this week’s episode, I’m sharing 8 things you need to give up in 2021 if you want to reach your revenue goals.
From a lack of systems to a fear of failure, I’ll be sharing full details on these eight blockers and how I’ve learned (or am currently learning) to give them up throughout my career. So, if you want to build a growth mindset and crush 2021, join me.
Have a listen to episode 5 from season 4 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- How to implement systems that will streamline your business
- Why small batch thinking is damaging to you and your growth
- The type of marketing every business should be using
- How negative self talk can affect your business
- Holiday Planning Brave + Boss Episode
- What's holding YOU back from $25k months in your online store? Take my FREE quiz and find out.
- Get a Shopify store with a 90-day FREE trial
- Follow me on Instagram
- Join our FREE Facebook group for eCommerce store owners
Leave a comment