Email newsletters can be an incredibly impactful channel to grow your business. Consistently reaching out to our newsletters subscribers with the right content at the right time was the key to turning Encircled from a $40k brand to making well over seven figures in revenue.
But how do you create content that will add value for your customers and help drive revenue? A lot of my coaching clients feel stuck about what to include in a newsletter, so they don’t send one out. Well, I’m here to help you get started with planning out your content calendar and thinking about what your customers would find relevant.
On this week’s episode, I’m sharing the seven types of content that you can include in your email newsletters. Whether you’re more of a curator or generator, there’s something for everyone.
So if you haven’t started sending out consistent newsletters, or you want to elevate your existing ones, this episode is for you.
Have a listen to episode 25 from season 3 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- How to be a content curator vs. a content generator
- How to use your newsletters to get feedback during product development
- When should you share your story to your customers?
- This episode is sponsored by my fav customer service helpdesk, Gorgias. Mention Brave and Boss here and get your second month free.
- Get my FREEBIE 5 Ways to 5X your email marketing + Sign-up to be notified for my upcoming email marketing course
- Follow me on Instagram @kristisoomer and @braveandboss