Whatever stage your online store is at, I have no doubt that you've either made (or maybe are about to make) at least ONE of these common branding mistakes.
I'm not perfect. I think since I started my business 5 years ago, I've made ALL of these mistakes, and continue to struggle with a few.
On this week's episode of the eCommerce Maven podcast, I'm sharing the 5 branding mistakes that we all make. Yes, we do. No shame here
I focused each branding challenge with an action step, so make sure you grab a pen and notebook, and follow along with the episode.
Have a listen to this week's episode below or grab it on itunes.
In summary, here are the 5 branding errors commonly made in eCommerce:
- We assume everyone knows what we do and why
- We talk to ourselves, not our dream customer
- We price products out of fear, not faith
- We don't invest in GOOD visual identity elements
- We lack a consistent, unique brand voice
Which branding mistake are you making? Leave it in the comments!