How to skyrocket your revenue on Black Friday [PRE-RECORDED WORKSHOP]
Are you ready for the BIGGEST money making quarter of the year?
Many conscious brands choose to opt out of Black Friday-Cyber Monday (BFCM) - which is a BIG mistake.
I understand the desire to not come off 'salesy', the aversion to pushing unnecessary consumption, and the feeling like you can't possibly match the discounts of larger brands - however, BFCM is a great opportunity to generate revenue for your purpose-driven brand.
And guess what? More revenue = more impact. You can hire more. You can make your supply chain more sustainable. You can grow, and take the share of wallet away from brands who don't want to do good in the world.
Last year, my sustainable brand did over 6 figures in revenue during the Black Friday.
In this pre-recorded 2.5 hour training, I'm sharing how the exact tools, techniques and strategies we implement in order to maximize our impact.
In this 2.5 hour recorded workshop, I'll walk you through all of the steps of how to plan a well-thought out, profitable and sustainable Black Friday sale that aligns with your values.
What you'll learn:
- Why Black Friday Cyber Monday is worth participating in this year
- How to analyze your sales and inventory data to determine what to promote (and what not to promote)
- How to pre-promote your sale for maximum impact
- What you need to consider when launching a BFCM sale
- How to promote your sale so that you get maximum traffic during BFCM
- How to make sure the sale aligns with your brand's values
- How to track metrics and set KPIs (key performance indicators) to see if the sale was a success
- How to plan your Facebook ad strategy for Black Friday Cyber Monday this year
What you'll get:
- Digital copy of the Black Friday-Cyber Monday Bootcamp workbook (PDF, Word or Pages version)
- Black Friday-Cyber Monday planning spreadsheet to map out your revenue goals, KPIs, email plan, and review your promotion.
- Black Friday-Cyber Monday Promotional Pricing spreadsheet so you can figure out what types of promotions are most profitable!
- Access to Teachable for course resources
Recording of the workshop
How to access the recording:
- Post-purchase check your email for a login email from Teachable within 24 hours
- Setup your password on Teachable and login to the course
- Follow instructions in Teachable to complete the pre-work for the training
- Download all spreadsheets and the Training workbook
- Watch the replay of the 2.5 hour training! You can pause, rewind or redo it at anytime.
- Workshop recording package $197CAD
Please select all options.