For some of us, it’s the busiest time for our eCommerce stores and for others, it’s been a struggle. Entrepreneurship has natural highs and lows but what can you do to actively improve your revenue and get to where you want to be?
There are a few different options you can take. Maybe you’ve looked into conversion rate optimization which, although it can be very effective if done properly, requires a lengthy setup/testing process and takes a long time to see results. Ultimately, you should be looking at the “why” - the analytics behind your marketing - to see what channels you can double down on and which ones need improving.
On this week’s episode, I’m sharing how to use analytics to diagnose why your sales are slow, and how to use a marketing plan to help them recover.
I’ll walk you through everything you need to know, so you don’t have to be a Google Analytics expert to follow along. Grab your computer and let’s get to work on improving your sales.
Have a listen to episode 26 from season 3 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- How to use Google Analytics to see your traffic sources
- How to create an effective marketing plan
- When to focus on traffic and when to focus on conversion
- This episode is sponsored by my fav customer service helpdesk, Gorgias. Mention Brave and Boss here and get your second month free.
- DIY Digital Marketing Plan Template
- Get my FREEBIE 5 Ways to 5X your email marketing + Sign-up to be notified for my upcoming email marketing course
- Follow me on Instagram @kristisoomer and @braveandboss