Across North America, certain states and provinces are lifting regulations when it comes to the lockdown. For some, this means that they are able to reopen their businesses and continue their operations. While this may be positive news for some entrepreneurs, there is a lot to consider to ensure that you are protecting your team’s health, and that you are prepared for any changes that may have occurred to your business.
In my discussions with other female founders, we’ve all agreed that there will be major changes to the way we run our businesses moving forward. Whether it’s changes in customer needs or increased competition in the ecommerce space, Covid-19 has touched many different parts of our businesses. So how can you respond to these changes and adapt to the “new normal”?
On this week’s episode, I’m sharing different areas of your business you should be considering while you make plans to reopen. From pricing to supply chain to your content creation strategy, there’s a lot you may need to adjust in the upcoming months.
It may be an uncertain time but thinking about these considerations will help you be prepared to operate a strong business for your customers and your employees.
Have a listen to episode 23 from season 3 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- How can you create content (i.e. photoshoots) while keeping your team and models safe?
- What alternatives should you be considering in your supply chain?
- Are your price points and product mix optimized for your ideal customers?
- How can you adjust your brick-and-mortar or pop-up shop strategy?
- This episode is sponsored by NOISSUE. NoIssue makes customized, sustainable packaging for small brands. Go to noissue.ca and use code BRAVEBOSS for 10% off your order.
- Get my FREEBIE 5 Ways to 5X your email marketing + Sign-up to be notified for my upcoming email marketing course
- Follow me on Instagram @kristisoomer and @braveandboss