Curious about how I got to scale my fashion brand to seven figures?
Did I start with massive funding? Was my office space always so pretty?
It's been a while since I've done an 'about me' episode, and since I've heard that you love hearing the behind the scenes too, I thought it was time to record a new one.
On this week's episode, I'm sharing some things you likely didn't know about my entrepreneurial journey.
I hope that it inspires you to KEEP going and doing what you love. Each step forward, no matter how small, is a step in the right direction.
Have a listen to episode 17 from season 2 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you.
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- Never compare your beginning of your business to someone's middle. 'Nuff said
- It's never too late to start over again and follow your heart.
- Just because you don't have specific training or talent in an area you're passionate about starting a business in, doesn't mean you can't start a business in that niche!
- How to self fund your business
- Why setting goals at the get-go is important
- Kristi's personal Instagram
- Brave and Boss: the Podcast Instagram
- Jenna Kutcher's episode - 5 things you didn't know about