This year, there’s been an enormous shift to eCommerce. Tons of entrepreneurs are opening up eCommerce stores, and larger brands are pulling out of brick-and-mortar to move online. Online competition is greater than ever, making it even more important to have a strong strategy in place.
Through my coaching and in discussions with other entrepreneurs, I’ve found that most eCommerce brands are making the mistake of not having a marketing plan, including a budget and metrics to measure success. If you’re trying to grow your audience and revenue without these in place, you may achieve your growth goals.
On this week’s episode, I’m walking you through the importance of creating a marketing plan, and how you can choose the right marketing channels to grow your brand.
So if you’re trying to build your audience and increase revenue but aren’t sure where to start, this episode is for you.
Have a listen to episode 37 from season 3 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- What marketing channels should you be using?
- What metrics should be tracking to measure success?
- The importance of testing out your content on different channels
- What's holding YOU back from $25k months in your online store? Take my FREE quiz and find out
- Get a Shopify store with a 90-day FREE trial
- Get my FREEBIE 5 Ways to 5X your email marketing + Sign-up to be notified for my upcoming email marketing course
- Follow me on Instagram @kristisoomer
- Join our FREE facebook group for ecommerce store owners https://www.facebook.com/groups/braveandboss