The Most Opened Emails You're Likely Not Using
Every year, the average open rate for emails is going down. Why? As Gmail, and other mail providers change their filters, and consumers get bombarded with more email, they open them less.
And your email list is likely aging too. Things like inactive subscribers on your list can dramatically affect your open rates.
What can be done? So many things!
I'm going to share how you can get into inboxes with existing communication methods without trimming lists.
On this week's episode, I'm talking all about 3 emails you can start using tomorrow to grow your eCommerce business. And they're all super easy to edit, and start sending.
Have a listen to episode 13 from season 2 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you.
What's your go-to resource for help with your business?
Join me on Instagram and share yours.
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- The most opened email is the one you'd least suspect!
- Don't be afraid to use transactional emails to share updates, drive opt-ins to your email or promote offers, products or events.
- What you're putting in emails can't be templated - it depends on your objective for your communications with customers, and who your customers are as a person.
- Map out your customer journey and add value at every step.
- Think like a human when crafting your emails. The more relatable you are, the more likely your customer will stay on your list.
- My go-to ECommerce platform, Shopify
- Klayvio email provider
- Spently app - beautiful and trackable order confirmation emails
- How to Customize your Order Confirmation Emails
- How to Edit your Abandoned Cart Email
- How to setup an Abandoned Cart Sequence
- Examples of awesome Welcome Sequences
- Jenna Kutcher's website - get her welcome series and her podcast episode on Email 101