Do you love or loathe pinterest?
Does anyone hate pinterest? LOL.
Other than being a potential huge black hole that you can spend hours on procrastinating from life or work while finding outfits and inspiration for a future beach house you'll own, there's a lot to like about pinterest.
- It's a source of potential FREE, targeted traffic
- It's a recurring source of traffic, i.e. create a good pin - it does the work FOR you
- If you sell a product to women, guess what? Pinterest is 68% female users.
- Looking to tap into a higher income market? The average household income of a pinterest users is $100k
- It's a great way to showcase the aesthetics of your brand, and reaffirm your values
I started my fashion brand Encircled with 0 followers. We're now up to 20,000 (check our page out here).
Here are the 5 most effective things I've done in the past few years to grow my pinterest following:
- Invested in passive tools that automate pinterest
- Curating boards that truly appeal to our dream customer
- Regularly pinning popular content that is aligned with our brand
- Joined targeted group boards that resonate with our dream customer
- Creating pin-worthy graphics for blog post content and products
For more details on how I did it, have a listen to the audio blog!
Like this blog? Share it with another maker.
Wishing you much abundance + retail bliss,