If you’ve listened to previous episodes, you’ll know I’m a strong believer in mindset and its ability to help you grow as a leader. I’m thrilled to welcome my first-ever podcast guests, Betsy Milne and Laura Milne from Luscious Hustle, to share their strategies for building a growth mindset, taking leaps of faith, and understanding your “true why”.
Luscious Hustle’s mission is to help you discover your purpose, build a business you love, and manifest the life of your dreams. They help creative entrepreneurs, intuitive leaders, and soulful coaches find alignment between their goals and their business. In my discussion with Betsy and Laura, I’ve definitely learned a ton about our connection to nature, and getting back to my values.
On this week’s episode, I’m chatting with Betsy and Laura to learn everything from getting back to your “true why” to how lunar cycles impact your business.
The mindset of the CEO has a huge impact on the growth of the company. So, if you’re looking to build a growth mindset and learn from other purpose-driven female entrepreneurs, have a listen and let me know who else you’d love to see on the podcast!
Have a listen to episode 4 from season 4 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- How the lunar cycle affects our business
- When should you monetize your passions?
- Mindset strategies for overcoming the challenges of the past year
- How to use nature as a tool for grounding yourself
- Follow Luscious Hustle on Instagram and subscribe to their podcast
- What's holding YOU back from $25k months in your online store? Take my FREE quiz and find out.
- Get a Shopify store with a 90-day FREE trial
- Want to rock Black Friday this year? Check out my 2.5 hour workshop on how to plan your best BFCM yet.
- Follow me on Instagram
- Join our FREE Facebook group for eCommerce store owners