As entrepreneurs, there are probably times when you feel a bit overwhelmed by your business, especially if you’re a solo founder or a co-founder. Not everyone is at the stage where they can start growing their team, but this shouldn’t stop you from achieving your business goals and growing your revenue. Luckily, there are ways to make your business run more efficiently, no matter how big your team is.
For example, I’m a big fan of batch work as a way to save time and make sure work gets done as efficiently as possible in my sustainable fashion brand. This practice has helped us with shipping our packages, but even in maintaining consistency with our social media presence.
On this week’s episode, I’m sharing how you can make the most of the time you have right now by simplifying and being intentional with the way you spend your time, and putting systems in place to automate your processes.
Unfortunately, we only have 24 hours in a day and the truth is, this may never feel like enough time to get everything done but also take care of ourselves. Thankfully, you can change your focus and put systems in place to help you get more done with less stress.
Have a listen to episode 8 from season 3 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- Use your calendar to schedule blocks of productivity
- How to use batch work for your shipping process and for your social media
- Why and how you should automate your email flows
- Prepare your internal processes to be ready for new employees
- How to remain focused and stop getting distracted by your phone
- Gorgias Helpdesk Software
- Later.com | Instagram Planning Tool
- Shipstation Software
- Podcast Episode: Building Email Automations
- Pomodoro Online Tracker