If you’ve listened to my podcast before, you’ll know that I’m an advocate of long-term planning. But with the pandemic and all the uncertainty around it, quarterly planning doesn’t really work. It’s hard to schedule product launches and other campaigns when everything in the environment is constantly changing.
So to adjust to these changes, I’ve decided to switch over to weekly sprints for my ethical fashion brand, where we plan our marketing and business activities for seven days at a time. This allows us to adapt to any trends that we see in our data based on changing customer habits while they’re at home, and it helps us eliminate risk in case things change with our production.
On this week’s episode, I’m sharing how you can be faster and agile with your marketing in today’s variable climate. Plus, I’ll be sharing my tips on keeping your team motivated and aligned while you’re working remotely.
I’m not saying that you should stop setting long-term goals. But with this strategy, you’ll be able to break those goals down into smaller chunks and be in a better position to respond to any external changes to your business.
Have a listen to episode 20 from season 3 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- How can you take your long-term goals and break them down
- How to align your team while working remotely
- How to use analytics to set weekly goals
- This episode is sponsored by NOISSUE. NoIssue makes customized, sustainable packaging for small brands. Go to noissue.ca and use code BRAVEBOSS for 10% off your order.
- Get a Shopify store with a FREE 90-day trial
- Get my FREEBIE 5 Ways to 5X your email marketing + Sign-up to be notified for my upcoming email marketing course
- Follow me on Instagram @kristisoomer and @braveandboss