Can you believe that there are only 75 days left in 2019? As the year comes to a close, I’ve been thinking a lot about how something that’s critically important with business goals is having rituals around them.
When you’re just starting out, setting revenue or sales goals can feel like taking a shot in the dark. But as you continue to run your business, it becomes essential to set realistic goals and truly understand which channels to focus on to make them achievable.
This week, I’m sharing a step by step guide on setting goals for your business and how you can use data to actually achieve these goals.
The framework that I share in this episode is very similar to the one I used for my clients when I was a management consultant, and I hope you can find value in applying this way of goal-setting in your own business.
Have a listen to episode 27 from season 2 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- How can you set SMART goals?
- What’s the difference between a goal and a mission/vision?
- How can you use data to set goals?
- How can you use Google Analytics or Shopify Analytics to achieve your goals?
- Rachel Hollis’ Five to Thrive
- How to Start Setting Goals
- The Two Goals You Need to Set for Your Ecommerce Store
- Achieve Your Goal by Making it Smaller
- The Goal Making Calculator