Easy Steps to Collaborate with Other Brands
There are a million different ways you can collaborate with other brands. Whether you want to do a product giveaway on your social media platforms, style a photoshoot together, or trade promotional cards in each other’s shipping packages, collabs can be very impactful for your business - if done correctly.
But if you’ve never worked with other brands before, how can you get started? Luckily, it’s not too difficult, although it will take some time to make sure you have all your bases covered and ensure that your partnerships align with your goals and your values.
On this week’s episode, I’m everything you need to know to start collaborating with other brands. I’ll walk you through the whole process, from finding brands to work with, to measuring the impact of your collab.
So this month, challenge yourself to do at least one brand collaboration and let me know how it goes. Plus, if you have your own tips to share, let me know over at @kristisoomer.
Have a listen to episode 36 from season 3 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- How can you find brands that align with your values and customer base?
- What are the different types of brand collaborations you can do?
- Why setting an objective sets the pace for your entire brand collab
- How to measure the impact of your collaborations
- What's holding YOU back from $25k months in your online store? Take my FREE quiz and find out
- Get a Shopify store with a 90-day FREE trial
- Get my FREEBIE 5 Ways to 5X your email marketing + Sign-up to be notified for my upcoming email marketing course
- Follow me on Instagram @kristisoomer
- Join our FREE facebook group for ecommerce store owners https://www.facebook.com/groups/braveandboss