Black Friday 2020 eCommerce Recap
This podcast episode is sponsored by Tailwind. Pinterest scheduling with Tailwind helps you grow your business with more traffic, so you can spend time doing what you love!
Although the holiday shopping season is still in full swing, you’ve made it through the busiest weekend in eCommerce history. Whether you reached your Black Friday/Cyber Monday goals or not, take this opportunity to dive into your analytics to get an understanding of what went well and how you can improve in the new year.
Going into the Black Friday weekend, analysts predicted heavy eCommerce traffic and investment in paid ads, and they were right. As brick-and-mortar retailers shifted to eCommerce, we saw approximately $25 billion revenues from American Thanksgiving to Cyber Monday. This is huge and the best part is, we saw more consumers focused on shopping from local and independent businesses.
So now what? On this week’s episode, I’m sharing results from my own business, trends we saw over BFCM weekend, and how you can use analytics to review your performance and grow your revenue.
Even if you had a fantastic BFCM weekend, there is always room to grow next year. And if you want to grow to a million dollar business, you need to pay attention to analytics and reporting.
Have a listen to episode 6 from season 4 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- What trends did analysts predict for BFCM and what actually happened?
- The metrics I use to measure my business’ Black Friday performance
- What would I change for my BFCM strategy next year?
- This podcast episode is sponsored by Tailwind. Pinterest scheduling with Tailwind helps you grow your business with more traffic, so you can spend time doing what you love! Get a FREE trial and $30 credit when you subscribe to Tailwind here.
- What's holding YOU back from $25k months in your online store? Take my FREE quiz and find out.
- Want to rock Black Friday next year? Check out my 2.5 hour workshop on how to plan your best BFCM yet here.
- Follow me on Instagram
- Join our FREE Facebook group for eCommerce store owners