March 04, 2017
I often talk on this blog about the importance of email marketing.
I LOVE email marketing.
When I first started my online store, I didn't feel this way. At all.
I actually didn't realize for the first 3-months of my online store that my email opt-in form was BROKEN on my website. Yes, you couldn't actually sign-up. The emails went nowhere.
After switching from my arch nemesis, Magento to my fav eCommerce platform, Shopify, I started to refocus on email marketing.
Now, email marketing is my biggest and most profitable channel for sales for Encircled.
In this week's audio blog, I give you 5 tips for writing emails that convert browsers to buyers, and will ultimately help you build a steady stream of revenue from your newsletter.
Guess what? I made you a FREE worksheet to help you implement the concepts.
In summary, the 5 tips for writing emails that convert to sales:
1. Using a compelling subject line for your emails
2. Have an objective and clear focus for the email
3. Make it personal - relevant, engaging and connect emotionally
4. Have a clear call to action for the email, and make it prominent
5. Alternate sales and update emails. Leverage that 'jab jab right hook' principal from Gary V.
That's it - over to you to take some action and start writing better emails.
Wishing you much abundance + retail bliss,
I'm on a mission to empower eCommerce entrepreneurs to achieve their first million through education, coaching and community. Learn more