Apple’s IOS 14 update is rolling out, impacting many paid ads channels especially Facebook Ads. Today I’m talking about several tactics you should be considering in your marketing strategy.
If you want to explore new channels and alternative ways to generate more traffic and revenue for your eCommerce business, keep listening.
[00:01 - 04:50] The IOS 14 Apple Update
- Apple is rolling out an option to block data tracking which will affect all targeted ads.
- Being reliant on one channel can be dangerous for your business, especially if there are big disruptions
[04:51 - 08:53] SEO
Onsite and offsite SEO
- Shopify’s free course on SEO basics (link below)
- Make sure all your pages are optimized ad set up properly
- Figure out your keyword strategy; what you want to index for
- Getting as many high quality backlinks you can
[08:53 - 11:32] Email Marketing
Email marketing has a 50x ROAS
- You get to own your email list
- Options for automation
[11:33 - 13:27] Organic Channels
Revisit your strategies on your organic social media channels
- Which of your social media channels drives the most traffic and can you do better?
[13:28 - 16:52] Your Own Website
What can you do on your own website to make it even better?
- Install a traffic tracking app like Hot Jar or Lucky Orange or similar and watch people browse your site
- You’ll be able to see some quick wins and fixes to improve your website’s experience
[16:53 - 18:57] Closing Segment
- Connect with me! Links below
- Final words
“It’s always good to have a backup plan and a back up plan to your back up plan.” - Kristi Soomer
“The harder work is to really sit back and say, ‘Where is this going? What is the vision? What are the goals? What is the strategy?’” - Kristi Soomer
Don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
- Connect with me on Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Learn more about my story on my website.
- What's holding YOU back from $25k months in your online store? Take my FREE quiz and find out.
- Take my online courses and let’s grow your impact and income.
- Join our FREE Facebook group for eCommerce store owners.