As an entrepreneur, consistency plays a huge role in the success of your business. Whether it’s coming out with new products or engaging with your customers on social media, consistency is key. But recently, I posted an Instagram survey and found that 82% of you don’t have a consistent newsletter, and over 75% struggle with content generation.
So let’s change that. I want to help you get from thinking and stressing about creating a newsletter to removing that doubt and actually developing consistent content.
On this week’s episode, I’m sharing three ways to be more consistent with your newsletter, from the actual content to simplifying your design process.
Let’s develop a process so that you stop viewing newsletters as a daunting task and instead, see them as an opportunity to provide value for your customers and generate revenue.
Have a listen to episode 33 from season 3 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- Setting objectives for your newsletters
- Why templates are necessary
- How often should you be sending newsletters?
- How can you develop a process to simplify newsletter writing?
- Get my FREEBIE 5 Ways to 5X your email marketing + Sign-up to be notified for my upcoming email marketing course
- Join our Facebook group for founders
- Follow me on Instagram @kristisoomer and @braveandboss