The state of the world is a bit scary at the moment, and it’s normal to feel upset or sad about the impact this pandemic has had on your business. However, we have come so far as entrepreneurs to let go of our goals. This is not the time to be hiding. Now, more than ever, it is time for you and your business to be present and to be available to support your customers online.
I have always been an advocate of content marketing. As an e-commerce business, I think you can give so much additional value to your customers by making relevant content that they don’t even know that they need. Especially with the growing amount of e-commerce businesses, creating good content can really set you apart. So what kind of content can you make?
On this week’s episode, I’m sharing 10 different ways you can connect with your customers through content creation. Whether you have tons of experience writing blogs or none at all, there’s definitely a few things you can try to support your customers during this time.
I hope you can take one of these ideas and use it for your brand. Remember, you do not have to be an expert in graphic design or video editing to show your customers that you care for them. As long as what you’re providing is relevant, the intent is what matters. We’re all in this together.
Have a listen to episode 17 from season 3 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- How to effectively use Facebook and Instagram lives/stories to connect with your customers
- How to position your blog posts to be relevant to the current world situation
- Inexpensive printables you can make for your customers
- Facebook groups - should you have one and why?
- This episode is sponsored by TRESTA. Business communication simplified. You can get your free 30-day trial and get a second business line for your phone through their app. It's easy. More info at www.tresta.com/boss
- Get my FREEBIE 5 Ways to 5X your email marketing + Sign-up to be notified for my upcoming email marketing course
- Follow me on Instagram @kristisoomer and @braveandboss